Welcome to The Kingsway Association
What is The Kingsway Association?
We are The Kingsway School’s Parent Teacher Association. We aren’t involved in organising fund raising events as we rely solely on family contributions. That means no more organising and paying for Summer/ Christmas fairs, Bran Tub donations, Bring a Bottle, etc! The family contribution is £10.00 per quarter.
We have an informal meeting once per term. Here we;
- Decide on bids from the school
- Hear the latest school news
- Have a Q&A session with the Headteacher
Monday 3rd February, 6:30pm in the canteen on Foxland Campus.
What do The Kingsway Association do with your contributions?
We try to help as many students as possible by providing the extras that local authority funding doesn’t cover. Our Headteacher Mrs Lowe receives bids from Heads of Department which she presents to us at the termly meetings. The Kingsway Association then allocates the funds it has available.
What have The Kingsway Association been able to provide?
- Whole School: A second defibrillator
- PE: Competition kit for our excellent Trampolining Team
- Inclusion & Diversity: Allotment/greenhouse equipment
- Science: Molecular modelling kits
- Gifted & Talented: Access to the Model UN programme
- Design & Technology: Edible Ink Printer and Trophies for competitions
- Whole School: 70 Chromebook laptops, providing an invaluable classroom resource
What do we need from you?
The Kingsway Association is here for all students at The Kingsway School and we need your support. We can only keep providing the extras for students with the help of family voluntary contributions.
THE MORE SUPPORTERS WE HAVE, THE MORE MONEY WE RAISE FOR OUR CHILDREN
If you can help us at The Kingsway Association, please complete the Standing Order and Gift Aid forms (overleaf). The Gift Aid form enables us to claim an additional 25% tax relief at no extra cost to yourself.
The Kingsway Association is also trying a new way to increase the funds available to school without costing anyone a penny. Easyfundraising.org.uk is an easy way you can help raise money for The Kingsway Association. Buy your internet shopping from over 2,700 retailers and a percentage of what you spend is donated to The Kingsway Association at no additional cost to you. Retailers include Amazon, John Lewis, eBay, Tesco and many more.