Welcome to The Kingsway Association
We are The Kingsway School’s Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
We have an informal meeting once per term. Here we;
- Decide on bids from the school
- Hear the latest school news
- Have a Q&A session with the Headteacher
What do The Kingsway Association do with your contributions?
We try to help as many students as possible by providing the extras that local authority funding doesn’t cover. Our Headteacher Mrs Lowe receives bids from Heads of Department which she presents to us at the termly meetings. The Kingsway Association then allocates the funds it has available.
What have The Kingsway Association been able to provide?
- Whole School: A set of 30 Chromebooks and charging trolley
- PE: Competition kit for our excellent Trampolining Team
- Whole School: A second defibrillator
- Inclusion & Diversity: Allotment/greenhouse equipment
- Science: Molecular modelling kits
- Design & Technology: Edible Ink Printer
What do we need from you?
We aren’t involved in organising fund raising events, as we rely solely on family contributions. That means no more organising and paying for Christmas fairs, Bran Tub donations, Bring a Bottle, etc!
The family contribution is £10.00 per quarter – the more supporters we have, the more money we raise for our children!
Monday 18th June