We have now reached a crucial milestone in your son/daughter’s education as they embark on their final weeks of Year 11. As a school our role is to support success and to enable this to happen we have carefully considered how we can help all of our students prepare for their examinations.
Please find a letter below which contains information on a support programme, exam preparation, leavers assembly and GCSE results day:
May Half Term Subject led study sessions
Wednesday 30th May (10am-12pm, B5)
- GCSE Geography study session led by Mr Burniston. All Geographers welcome.
Thursday 31st May (Broadway Hall)
- English Language “Walking talking exam practice”
- Paper 1 (10am-12pm, Broadway Hall)
- Paper 2 (12.30pm-2.30pm, Broadway Hall)
Saturday 2nd June (10.30am-12.30pm, B12)
- GCSE History study session focusing on paper 1. All Historians welcome