Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment page. We hope you find the information helpful in making your decision whether to apply for a role at the school. If you require any further information about the school or any of the vacancies please email email@example.com or contact us.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references. A list of policies are available here.
What makes our school special?
The fully inclusive nature of our school community including our resourced based students (SEN) and students from minority ethnic backgrounds (EAL).
- Our mantra for Engagement, Challenge and Progress in all lessons.
- A well-established, traditional and academic curriculum that supports students in the next stage of their education and future career pathway.
- Our promotion of SMSC and British values through the curriculum, extra-curricular and whole school activities.
- Our commitment to careers advice and informing students on career pathways, evidenced by our IAG Gold Award.
- Our passion for the promotion of STEM based subjects within the school curriculum, and extra-curricular offer, evidenced by the MOSI STEM Excellence Award.
- Our student leadership team and the impact they have on improving their school, evidenced by our representation on the British Youth Parliament.
- Our work with local, national and global charities including a sister school in Kolweny, Kenya, evidenced by our International School School status.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Start Date: September 2020
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Fixed Term
Salary: Main Scale
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Do you thrive on success? Do you want to join an inspirational team? Are you an outstanding teacher of Computing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic teacher to join our highly successful team to contribute towards our continued improvement. You will need to be:
- An excellent teacher, willing to work hard and have a dynamic, innovative and creative approach to learning
- Have the highest expectations of academic achievement and student conduct
- Inspire students to embrace opportunity, exceed potential and welcome challenge
In return we will offer you an exciting opportunity to develop and flourish in a school with a vision to be the best.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations.
Support Staff Vacancies
To apply for a vacancy please ensure you fully complete the relevant application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information please Contact Us.
Do you want a career that makes all the difference? Then why not train with us.
Find out more about the Secondary School Direct programme below: