Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment page. We hope you find the information helpful in making your decision whether to apply for a role at the school. If you require any further information about the school or any of the vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references. A list of policies are available here.
What makes our school special?
The fully inclusive nature of our school community including our resourced based students (SEN) and students from minority ethnic backgrounds (EAL).
- Our mantra for Engagement, Challenge and Progress in all lessons.
- A well-established, traditional and academic curriculum that supports students in the next stage of their education and future career pathway.
- Our promotion of SMSC and British values through the curriculum, extra-curricular and whole school activities.
- Our commitment to careers advice and informing students on career pathways, evidenced by our IAG Gold Award.
- Our passion for the promotion of STEM based subjects within the school curriculum, and extra-curricular offer, evidenced by the MOSI STEM Excellence Award.
- Our student leadership team and the impact they have on improving their school, evidenced by our representation on the British Youth Parliament.
- Our work with local, national and global charities including a sister school in Kolweny, Kenya, evidenced by our International School School status.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
We are looking to appoint an inspiring individual with previous experience of working with secondary school students. In the first instance, this role will focus on working with Key Stage 4 students who may need some catch up provision before the end of the academic year - the role will also involve some flexibility as this academic year develops and presents the school and the department with new challenges.
The successful individual will be required to plan and deliver catch up provision for students in Maths; this will include: withdrawal groups, small group teaching and 1:1 tuition. The success of these intervention sessions to key cohorts of pupils must be tracked and progress communicated with teachers, parents and other key stakeholders.
Please note this is a temporary position for 2 terms. in the first instance. The start date is January 2021 or as soon as possible.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references.
Support Staff Vacancies
We require a motivated individual to work with students who have a range of learning difficulties. This is a challenging and varied role and an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person. Experience is not essential, but good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with adults and children are important. Candidates are required to have at least grade C English GCSE or equivalent.
Please complete and return the application form to email@example.com
The Kingsway School is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks.
To apply for a vacancy please ensure you fully complete the relevant application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information please Contact Us.
Do you want a career that makes all the difference? Then why not train with us.
Find out more about the Secondary School Direct programme below: