Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment page. We hope you find the information helpful in making your decision whether to apply for a role at the school. If you require any further information about the school or any of the vacancies please email email@example.com or contact us.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references. A list of policies are available here.
What makes our school special?
The fully inclusive nature of our school community including our resourced based students (SEN) and students from minority ethnic backgrounds (EAL).
- Our mantra for Engagement, Challenge and Progress in all lessons.
- A well-established, traditional and academic curriculum that supports students in the next stage of their education and future career pathway.
- Our promotion of SMSC and British values through the curriculum, extra-curricular and whole school activities.
- Our commitment to careers advice and informing students on career pathways, evidenced by our IAG Gold Award.
- Our passion for the promotion of STEM based subjects within the school curriculum, and extra-curricular offer, evidenced by the MOSI STEM Excellence Award.
- Our student leadership team and the impact they have on improving their school, evidenced by our representation on the British Youth Parliament.
- Our work with local, national and global charities including a sister school in Kolweny, Kenya, evidenced by our International School School status.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Do you have a passion for Art and Design and working with young people? Do you have the enthusiasm to inspire young people to take part in creative pursuits? Are you dynamic with the drive and determination to take ownership over your own development as a teacher to be the best you can possibly be?
Here at the Kingsway School we are looking for someone who can join and enhance our fantastic team and hit the ground running. We pride ourselves on giving opportunities to develop their creativity, visual literacy and skill development through our broad curriculum at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
We have a fantastic team with a blend of experience who all bring something unique to our team. The successful applicant will be someone who has creativity at the heart of who they are and can bring this passion into their Art and Design lessons at Key Stage 3 and 4.
We are looking for someone who can make a real impact within our team bringing new ideas and experiences along with them. The successful candidate will inspire students to get involved in creative pursuits, contribute to the development of our extra-curricular provision and can lead in the classroom creating and teaching innovative lessons that inspire our young people to explore and communicate their ideas through visual medium.
No matter where you are on your current journey, if you feel like this is the place for you then we would love to hear from you.
The Kingsway School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and, where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Support Staff Vacancies
Prospective candidates need to complete an application form, an equal opportunities monitoring form and read the below recruitment privacy notice.
Application forms can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information please Contact Us.
Do you want a career that makes all the difference? Then why not train with us.
Find out more about the Secondary School Direct programme below: