Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment page. We hope you find the information helpful in making your decision whether to apply for a role at the school. If you require any further information about the school or any of the vacancies please email email@example.com or contact us.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references. A list of policies are available here.
What makes our school special?
The fully inclusive nature of our school community including our resourced based students (SEN) and students from minority ethnic backgrounds (EAL).
- Our mantra for Engagement, Challenge and Progress in all lessons.
- A well-established, traditional and academic curriculum that supports students in the next stage of their education and future career pathway.
- Our promotion of SMSC and British values through the curriculum, extra-curricular and whole school activities.
- Our commitment to careers advice and informing students on career pathways, evidenced by our IAG Gold Award.
- Our passion for the promotion of STEM based subjects within the school curriculum, and extra-curricular offer, evidenced by the MOSI STEM Excellence Award.
- Our student leadership team and the impact they have on improving their school, evidenced by our representation on the British Youth Parliament.
- Our work with local, national and global charities including a sister school in Kolweny, Kenya, evidenced by our International School School status.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
We are looking to appoint a positive, dynamic, enthusiastic and well qualified Performing Arts Teacher to join our supportive team.
The successful candidate would be a Drama specialist with ideally, the ability or willingness to teach Dance and possibly Music at Key Stage 3.
You must be able to teach Key Stage 4 Drama and a knowledge of BTEC Performing Arts Acting or Edexcel GCSE Drama would be beneficial.
A commitment to developing the Performing Arts throughout the School is essential.
Closing date for applications: 4th May 2020 (midday)
Interviews will take place soon after that date
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references.
Support Staff Vacancies
We require a motivated individual to work with students who have a range of learning difficulties. This is a challenging and varied role and an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person. Experience is not essential, but good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with adults and children are important. Candidates are required to have at least grade C English GCSE or equivalent.
Please complete and return the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kingsway School is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks.
To apply for a vacancy please ensure you fully complete the relevant application form and send it to email@example.com. If you require any further information please Contact Us.
Do you want a career that makes all the difference? Then why not train with us.
Find out more about the Secondary School Direct programme below: