Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment page. We hope you find the information helpful in making your decision whether to apply for a role at the school. If you require any further information about the school or any of the vacancies please email email@example.com or contact us.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references. A list of policies are available here.
What makes our school special?
The fully inclusive nature of our school community including our resourced based students (SEN) and students from minority ethnic backgrounds (EAL).
- Our mantra for Engagement, Challenge and Progress in all lessons.
- A well-established, traditional and academic curriculum that supports students in the next stage of their education and future career pathway.
- Our promotion of SMSC and British values through the curriculum, extra-curricular and whole school activities.
- Our commitment to careers advice and informing students on career pathways, evidenced by our IAG Gold Award.
- Our passion for the promotion of STEM based subjects within the school curriculum, and extra-curricular offer, evidenced by the MOSI STEM Excellence Award.
- Our student leadership team and the impact they have on improving their school, evidenced by our representation on the British Youth Parliament.
- Our work with local, national and global charities including a sister school in Kolweny, Kenya, evidenced by our International School School status.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Do you have a passion for Physical Education, Sport and working with young people? Do you have the enthusiasm to inspire young people to take part in sport and physical activity? Are you dynamic and have the drive and determination to take ownership over your own development as a teacher to be the best you can possibly be?
Here at the Kingsway School we are looking for someone who can join and enhance our fantastic team and hit the ground running. We pride ourselves on giving opportunities to as many students as possible to be physically active through our broad curriculum at key stage 3 and key stage 4 and our extensive extra-curricular programme.
We have a fantastic team with a blend of experience who all bring something unique to our team. The successful applicant will be someone who has sport at the heart of who they are and can bring this passion into their core PE lessons, extra-curricular clubs and into the classroom for our GCSE subjects.
We are looking for someone who can make a real impact within our team bringing new ideas and experiences along with them. The successful candidate will inspire students to get involved in physical activity and can lead in the classroom creating and teaching innovative theory lessons for our GCSE PE Theory lessons.
No matter where you are on your current journey if you feel like this is the place for you then we would love to hear from you.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references.
Support Staff Vacancies
The Education Learning Trust (ELT) is a growing MAT based in Greater Manchester. ELT is a primary/secondary trust, with over 3800 pupils and 500 staff. We are proud of our ethos to Collaborate, Empower and Achieve . Our trust is an inspiring and innovative place to work and learn. We have high aspirations for our learners, both pupils and adults alike, to enable them to achieve their goals, reach their potential and become empowered citizens of the future
Our vision at ELT is to provide:
- exciting, innovative and challenging learning communities
- school improvement strategies arising from evidenced based research and professional enquiry
- opportunities for professional development and leadership
- a celebration of the diversity and uniqueness of individual settings
- a recognition of the value to learning of partnership, both locally and nationally
This results in an exceptional learning journey for all.
As a result of our ongoing expansion and future plans for growth, we now seek a Director of School Improvement to act as principal educational adviser to all our schools. This includes responsibility for academic standards, to ensure that all academies remain at the cutting edge of innovation and change, achieving the best possible outcomes for all.
This is a permanent and full time position (although part-time would be considered for the right candidate).
For an informal (and confidential) initial conversation about the role please contact: Sarah Gower-Jones, ELT Operational Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and how to apply, go to the TES website or visit the ELT careers page.
Completed application forms should be emailed to HR@eduationlearningtrust.com or posted for the attention of Sarah Gower-Jones, ELT Operational Lead, Education Learning Trust, Hawthorn Road, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheshire. SK8 4NB
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check.
Prospective candidates need to complete an application form, an equal opportunities monitoring form and read the below recruitment privacy notice. Application forms can be sent to email@example.com. If you require any further information please Contact Us.
Do you want a career that makes all the difference? Then why not train with us.
Find out more about the Secondary School Direct programme below: