- Health Issues
- 'Drop In’ sessions, Tuesday and Friday 9:00 - 2:30
- Sexual Health Advice, Tuesday
- Link with Central Youth
- Supporting PSHE lessons 2 days
- Group work and 1:1 support
- Advice, information and support regarding drugs, alcohol and health.
Early help and support re: Attendance, home visits,
Interventions: Parenting work issues at home, help with setting routines
Signpost/link to other services
1:1 Support for students and parents
- Wednesday 8.30 onwards
- Liaison worker between The Kingsway School and Social Care.
- It’s not about shouting orders and military manoeuvres. It’s about finding fun ways to help children discover strength of character, positivism under pressure, and resilience in the face of whatever life throws at them.
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling. Therapist & Supervisor, member of Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
Specialising in Person Centred Counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and member of Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling specialising in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) an a member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)