- Talking must not prevent you or others from learning.
- Whenever possible, walk on the left.
- Always show care and consideration to others when walking around school.
- Movement in the classroom must not prevent you or others from learning.
- Always be courteous to others.
- Swearing or abusive language is always unacceptable.
- Bullying is always unacceptable.
- Inappropriate physical contact is always unacceptable.
- Eating at break time is only allowed in the designated areas. Students will be directed to eating areas.
Bringing smoking materials, drugs, alcohol, illegal substances or dangerous weapons to school is not permitted and will result in exclusion.
Mobile phones, smartphones and similar devices are not allowed in school for these reasons;
- Loss / theft within school
- Mugging out of school
- Distraction / disruption in lessons
Any student found in possession of such items will have them confiscated for 5 school days, or until the end of that half term, whichever is the shorter. Parents may reclaim the item earlier on behalf of the student.