Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment page. We hope you find the information helpful in making your decision whether to apply for a role at the school. If you require any further information about the school or any of the vacancies please email email@example.com or contact us.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references. A list of policies are available here.
What makes our school special?
The fully inclusive nature of our school community including our resourced based students (SEN) and students from minority ethnic backgrounds (EAL).
- Our mantra for Engagement, Challenge and Progress in all lessons.
- A well-established, traditional and academic curriculum that supports students in the next stage of their education and future career pathway.
- Our promotion of SMSC and British values through the curriculum, extra-curricular and whole school activities.
- Our commitment to careers advice and informing students on career pathways, evidenced by our IAG Gold Award.
- Our passion for the promotion of STEM based subjects within the school curriculum, and extra-curricular offer, evidenced by the MOSI STEM Excellence Award.
- Our student leadership team and the impact they have on improving their school, evidenced by our representation on the British Youth Parliament.
- Our work with local, national and global charities including a sister school in Kolweny, Kenya, evidenced by our International School School status.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Support Staff Vacancies
Contract: 32 hours 5 mins per week (6 hours and 25 mins per day), Term time only, NJC Scale 4 (temporary until 31/8/20)
Salary: £14,363 to £15,553 actual salary for hours and weeks worked
We require from September a motivated individual, experienced in working with children with special needs, to join our friendly special education needs support team. The applicant will work with Secondary School students with a range of severe and complex learning needs. This is a challenging and varied role and an exciting opportunity for a highly driven person. The post starts in September subject to safeguarding requirements. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels is essential.
The Kingsway School is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations.
The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks.
Job Description and Person Specification
Closing date for applications: Friday 6th September 2019
Do you want a career that makes all the difference? Then why not train with us.
Find out more about the Secondary School Direct programme below: