Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment page. We hope you find the information helpful in making your decision whether to apply for a role at the school. If you require any further information about the school or any of the vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references. A list of policies are available here.
What makes our school special?
The fully inclusive nature of our school community including our resourced based students (SEN) and students from minority ethnic backgrounds (EAL).
- Our mantra for Engagement, Challenge and Progress in all lessons.
- A well-established, traditional and academic curriculum that supports students in the next stage of their education and future career pathway.
- Our promotion of SMSC and British values through the curriculum, extra-curricular and whole school activities.
- Our commitment to careers advice and informing students on career pathways, evidenced by our IAG Gold Award.
- Our passion for the promotion of STEM based subjects within the school curriculum, and extra-curricular offer, evidenced by the MOSI STEM Excellence Award.
- Our student leadership team and the impact they have on improving their school, evidenced by our representation on the British Youth Parliament.
- Our work with local, national and global charities including a sister school in Kolweny, Kenya, evidenced by our International School School status.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Support Staff Vacancies
Reports to: Headteacher
Salary: NJC Scale M Band 4 (£36,153 to £41,846)
Contract: Full year, 37 hours per week
The Kingsway School is a very good school. Our moto 'A posse ad esse' - turning potential in to reality - is at the heart of The Kingsway School.
We are looking for an exceptional person with a genuine passion for working at our school and a genuine belief that any child, irrespective of their starting points, can go on to achieve great educational outcomes.
Our vision here is to be the first and best choice of school for our parents, our students and our staff. To achieve this vision we require the strongest possible budgets.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, energetic and resourceful Business Manager to join our team and head up our large support staff team. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding individual to make a real impact and shape a role within the school. We are looking for a candidate who will motivate, challenge and inspire staff and students to be the best that they can be; someone who is enthusiastic, has high expectations and is committed to the distinctive ethos of our school.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A supportive environment that provides high quality, professional, developmental experiences and opportunities.
- A strong leadership and management team who work with a dedicated and conscientious team of teachers and support staff.
- A committed, experienced and supportive team.
If you would like to look at our school in advance of the closing date please contact James Dunbar, email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 25th November 2018
Interview date: Friday 30th November 2018 (afternoon)
Job Description & Person Specification
Do you want a career that makes all the difference? Then why not train with us.
Find out more about the Secondary School Direct programme below: