Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment page. We hope you find the information helpful in making your decision whether to apply for a role at the school. If you require any further information about the school or any of the vacancies please email email@example.com or contact us.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references. A list of policies are available here.
What makes our school special?
The fully inclusive nature of our school community including our resourced based students (SEN) and students from minority ethnic backgrounds (EAL).
- Our mantra for Engagement, Challenge and Progress in all lessons.
- A well-established, traditional and academic curriculum that supports students in the next stage of their education and future career pathway.
- Our promotion of SMSC and British values through the curriculum, extra-curricular and whole school activities.
- Our commitment to careers advice and informing students on career pathways, evidenced by our IAG Gold Award.
- Our passion for the promotion of STEM based subjects within the school curriculum, and extra-curricular offer, evidenced by the MOSI STEM Excellence Award.
- Our student leadership team and the impact they have on improving their school, evidenced by our representation on the British Youth Parliament.
- Our work with local, national and global charities including a sister school in Kolweny, Kenya, evidenced by our International School School status.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Support Staff Vacancies
Required from January 2020 and is a temporary post until 31/8/20
32 hours 5 mins per week (6 hours and 25 mins per day), Term time only
Actual pro rata salary for hours and weeks worked, £14,363 to £15,553, NJC Scale 4
We require from January 2020 a motivated individual, experienced in working with children with special needs, to join our friendly special education needs support team. The applicant will work with Secondary School students with a range of severe and complex learning needs. This is a challenging and varied role and an exciting opportunity for a highly driven person. The post starts in January subject to safeguarding requirements. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels is essential.
Job Description & Person Specification
Closing date for applications
Friday 29th November 2019
The school is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for a vacancy please ensure you fully complete the relevant application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information please Contact Us.
Do you want a career that makes all the difference? Then why not train with us.
Find out more about the Secondary School Direct programme below: