Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment page. We hope you find the information helpful in making your decision whether to apply for a role at the school. If you require any further information about the school or any of the vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment and adhere to these expectations. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, along with satisfactory references. A list of policies are available here.
What makes our school special?
The fully inclusive nature of our school community including our resourced based students (SEN) and students from minority ethnic backgrounds (EAL).
- Our mantra for Engagement, Challenge and Progress in all lessons.
- A well-established, traditional and academic curriculum that supports students in the next stage of their education and future career pathway.
- Our promotion of SMSC and British values through the curriculum, extra-curricular and whole school activities.
- Our commitment to careers advice and informing students on career pathways, evidenced by our IAG Gold Award.
- Our passion for the promotion of STEM based subjects within the school curriculum, and extra-curricular offer, evidenced by the MOSI STEM Excellence Award.
- Our student leadership team and the impact they have on improving their school, evidenced by our representation on the British Youth Parliament.
- Our work with local, national and global charities including a sister school in Kolweny, Kenya, evidenced by our International School School status.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Support Staff Vacancies
Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:00
Friday, 08:00 - 15:30, term-time only (39 weeks per year)
Total hours per week: 37
Duration: 15 months
Possible start date: 2 June 2019
Weekly wage: £144.30
The Kingsway School is seeking to appoint a proactive, organised individual with a keen interest to learn as an Apprentice School Administrator. More information and to apply please visit the Find an apprenticeship GOV.UK website.
Duties to include:
- Receive visitors to the school and to communicate with courtesy and clarity to all staff, pupils, parents, carers, visitors, outside agencies and the wider community, including answering general telephone and face to face enquiries
- Clerical and administrative support duties on behalf of individual members of staff and Departments
- Maintain and update administrative systems (training given)
- Provide cover for other administrative colleagues when required
- Organise meetings including booking rooms and refreshments, inviting attendees, photocopying of papers and taking minutes
- Undertake administrative duties as required including photocopying, filing, typing, updating databases and ordering stationary
Do you want a career that makes all the difference? Then why not train with us.
Find out more about the Secondary School Direct programme below: