2020 has been a year like no other in terms of GCSE results for Year 11. Leavers 2020 received their GCSE results on Thursday 20th August after not sitting exams in May and June. Grades were allocated using the higher grade from the Centre Assessed Grades (CAGs) (grades awarded by teachers) and the calculated grades (standardised grades awarded by exam boards after applying an algorithm to the CAGs).
Leavers 2020 should be proud of their GCSE grades. There are many success stories, including: -
- 52% of students achieved grades 9 to 5 in English & Maths (Basics 9 - 5)
- 76% of students achieved grades 9 to 4 in English & Maths (Basics 9 - 4).
- 26% of all grades were grade 7+, 61% of all grades were grade 5+ and 79% of all grades were Grade 4+
- In total there were 117 grade 9s awarded to students - the highest possible grade.
- Two students achieved grade 9s across all subjects (9 subjects in total). This is an amazing achievement!
Results 2020 (provisional)
Kingsway Results (%)
Subject Results (%)
GCSE 1-9 (Att8 Points)
GCSE 1-9 Split Double (Att8 Points)
OCR NAT (Att8 Points)
WJEC L1/2 (Att8 Points)
Destination of Leavers