Results for the 2019 GCSE examinations will be published to students and they can collect their provisional statement of results on: -
Thursday 22nd August 2019
- 9.00am – 11.00am
- Collection in Broadway Hall
Non-collection on the day
Students who cannot collect their results on the day MUST follow the procedures as follows: -
- Collection by third party (student’s representative) – The person collecting the results on behalf of a student must be in possession of a letter, signed and dated by the student, stating the name of the person collecting the results on a student’s behalf. The person collecting the results must bring photographic ID e.g. passport, driving license etc.
- Posting results – students can leave a stamped addressed envelope with the examinations office prior to the end of term if they want to have their results posted to them.
- Collection by student or student’s representative after 22nd August – after this date results will be available from Monday 2nd September, from Broadway reception. Please phone ahead to arrange a suitable time for collection – don’t just turn up.
Year 10 results
Provisional statements of results will be available to collect on Thursday 22nd August between 10.00am and 11.00am.
Results Day - 20th August 2020
Updated - Tuesday 18th August
- All Year 11 students can download their GCSE results from 9am on Thursday 20th August.
- Students simply sign into Kingsway Online using their Kingsway username and password.
- Once signed in, students will see a link to a results portal, which allows them to download their statement of results as a PDF.
- Any student experiencing difficulties logging into Kingsway Online should complete the form below. We will ensure that enquiries are dealt with as a priority.
- Should you wish to collect a paper copy of your results in person and/or discuss your results with staff, we are inviting students into school at allocated timeslots.
- We will provide a team of staff to help with enquiries that students might have about their results.
- Please be aware that there will be Covid-19 and social distancing measures in place at school, and entry into school will be restricted. As a consequence, parents/carers will not be permitted to come into the school buildings.
- Year 11 students should arrive at the Broadway main reception at the following times: -
- 11T & 11G - 9.30am
- 11H & 11S - 9.50am
- 11E & 11W - 10.10am
- 11K & 11A - 10.30am
- 11I & 11Y - 10.50am
- 11N & 11C - 11.10am
- For information about how Centre Assessed Grades for Leavers 2020 were calculated at the Kingsway School, please click here.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Mr J Weil (Assistant Head) by email: - firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms A Page (Exams Officer) by email: - email@example.com