Results for the 2019 GCSE examinations will be published to students and they can collect their provisional statement of results on: -
Thursday 22nd August 2019
- 9.00am – 11.00am
- Collection in Broadway Hall
Non-collection on the day
Students who cannot collect their results on the day MUST follow the procedures as follows: -
- Collection by third party (student’s representative) – The person collecting the results on behalf of a student must be in possession of a letter, signed and dated by the student, stating the name of the person collecting the results on a student’s behalf. The person collecting the results must bring photographic ID e.g. passport, driving license etc.
- Posting results – students can leave a stamped addressed envelope with the examinations office prior to the end of term if they want to have their results posted to them.
- Collection by student or student’s representative after 22nd August – after this date results will be available from Monday 2nd September, from Broadway reception. Please phone ahead to arrange a suitable time for collection – don’t just turn up.
Year 10 results
Provisional statements of results will be available to collect on Thursday 22nd August between 10.00am and 11.00am.
Results Day - August 20th 2020
- The Coronavirus pandemic means that we will have to be flexible about Results Day this academic year.
- We are hopeful that we will be able to open the school and allow Year 11 students to collect their results in person, but we must be mindful that this may or may not be possible dependent upon local circumstances on the 20th August.
- To ensure that all Year 11 students have access to their results by 9am on the 20th August, we have developed an online portal that Year 11 students can use to download their results.
- This portal will be available to all Year 11 students, irrespective of whether or not we are able to open the school to allow students to collect their results in person.
- Year 11 students simply sign into Kingsway Online using their Kingsway username and password.
- Once signed in students will see a link to a results portal, which allows them to download their statement of results as a PDF.
- The portal will also offer students the opportunity to complete an online form requesting an appointment with a member of the Leadership or Year Team to discuss results after Results Day, should they feel this would be beneficial.
- We would like all Year 11 students to use the time between now and Results Day to check that they can login to Kingsway Online. This will ensure that any issues such as forgotten usernames and/or passwords can be resolved before the 20th August.
- Any student experiencing difficulties logging into Kingsway Online should complete the form below. We will ensure that enquiries are dealt with as a priority.
- We will contact Year 11 students closer to the 20th August to give them updates about our plans for Results Day once we are more certain about what is and what is not possible to do.
- For information about how Centre Assessed Grades for Leavers 2020 were calculated at the Kingsway School and the standardisation process used by Exam Boards, please click here.
- To read the press release issued by Gavin Williamson (Secretary of State for Education) on the 12th August entitled "Triple lock for students ahead of A level and GCSE results", please click here.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Mr J Weil (Assistant Head) by email: - firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms A Page (Exams Officer) by email: - email@example.com