Free School Meals - Do You Qualify?
Many families are throwing away up to £350 a year for each child because they are paying for school meals when they don’t have to!
You can claim for free school meals if you receive:
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit only with an income of less than £16,190
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
If you have a query about free school meals, please contact Stockport Council directly:
Phone: 0161 217 6015