Teacher of English (Mainscale, full time permanent post)
Required for September 2014
The Kingsway School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in South Manchester.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher of English to join our outstanding department who has:
- a dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills
- the learner at the centre of their vision
- excellent classroom practice
- the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence.
- an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards
Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff. We are on the journey to outstanding and this position offers a unique opportunity to make a major contribution towards our achievement. This is an additional post due to the expansion of the English curriculum.
Closing date: Friday 7 March 2014
The school is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations.