Enquiries about results is a service provided by all the major examination boards for teachers and students to access Post Results Services. Those available to students are listed below.
A re-check of all clerical procedures leading to the issue of a result. eg. All parts of the script have been marked; the totalling and recording of marks is correct.
Review of original marking (Remark)
To ensure the agreed mark scheme has been applied correctly. This service is only available to externally assessed components, e.g. External Examination Papers, not Controlled Assessments.
You are reminded that a review of marking as well as clerical checks could result in a mark being adjusted down as well as up.
Please speak to your subject teacher to ask if a remark is recommended. Similarly, the school will contact individual students should we believe that a remark might be in their best interests.
Access to scripts
Candidates are able to request access to their own scripts for general interest or to inform future learning e.g. for resitting examinations. A request for this service must be signed and dated by the candidate.
Post Results Service Summer 2017
|Review of Marking||Access to Scripts||Clerical Checks|
|Deadline||20th September 2017||4th October 2017||20th September 2017|
* These prices are based on 2016. The 2017 revised prices will follow shortly.
- Requests must be made in writing. Forms are available from the Exams Office
- Prices shown above are per unit, not per qualification
- Your grade may remain the same or it could go higher or lower
- Cheques should be made payable to The Kingsway School